Different businesses have different auto insurance needs. A commercial auto agent who sells this will help you protect your business with coverage and claims service that’s tailored to your unique needs.
With an A1 Dependable Commercial policy, we give you coverage with a company that has more than 30 years of experience insuring business automobiles just like yours. Ask for a free local commercial auto insurance quote and you'll find we offers low rates for more drivers, vehicle types and businesses than ever before. So ask your independent commercial auto agent for a local commercial auto insurance quote today. A1 Dependable and your commercial auto agent offer:
•Competitive rates for virtually every driver, regardless of driving experience or record. You'll get even better rates for drivers with clean records and CDL (commercial driver's license) experience.
• Coverage for nearly all commercial autos, such as pickup trucks, vans, automobiles, and SUVs. With Progressive, your commercial auto agent can help insure your trucks, including dump trucks, box trucks, straight trucks, tractor-trailer combos, and tow trucks.
• Insurance policies for virtually all types of businesses, from new ventures to established corporations. A1 Dependable even offers comprehensive-only coverage for seasonal businesses.
• Coverage limits of up to $1 million combined single limit (CSL)
More About Commercial Auto Insurance Products Talk to your A1 Dependable agent about commercial auto products which include the following:
• Small Business Auto Insurance
A1 Dependable defines small businesses as privately-owned corporations, partnerships, and sole proprietorships with up to 100 employees that typically operate everyday vehicles, such as pickup trucks, vans, cars, and SUVs.
• Tow Truck Insurance
A tow truck business is any business that earns income by towing or providing roadside repair to disabled vehicles; operating a repair facility; or performing some repossession work. If there's a tow truck in your garage, ask your commercial auto agent if you need a commercial policy. Examples of tow truck businesses include: roadside service providers, auto club contractors, rotational towing, auto body shops, auto mechanical repair, full service stations, auto salvage, auction haulers, and more.
• Commercial Heavy Truck InsuranceA1 Dependable truck insurance is specifically designed to protect heavy vehicles. With Liability Insurance options ranging from minimum limits up to $1 million combined single limit (CSL), A1 Dependable can provide a policy that’s just right for your vehicle. Common vehicle types covered under our truck insurance include: box trucks, dump trucks, flatbed trucks, express delivery trucks, refrigerated trucks, tanker trucks, tractors, and many more.
A1 Dependable can insure more than just your trucks, such as light duty pickup trucks, cars, vans and SUVs.
New Business Insurance
A new business is any business that's just getting started, whether it's still in the planning stages or you're still in your first year of operations. Progressive and your commercial auto agent offer a range of commercial auto insurance products designed to meet the specific needs of new ventures. And to really help you get started on the right track, your commercial auto agent offers advice and information designed to help you make the right decisions about the right commercial auto insurance for your new business.
Seasonal Business Vehicle Insurance
A seasonal business is any business that operates only during specific times of the year, such as during specific months or for an entire season. Seasonal businesses can be trucking or small businesses.
Examples of seasonal businesses that might need commercial car insurance include: ice cream trucks, snowplowing services, landscapers, fishing charters and tax consultants.